Disabled Persons Parking Placards

Effective January 1, 2006, any resident of Bulloch County can now apply for a new or replacement placard at our office, located at 115 North Main Street in downtown Statesboro. To obtain a Disabled Persons Parking Placard, obtain a Disabled Persons License Plate Affidavit (MV-9D form) and take it to a licensed practitioner for completion. The completed notarized form must then be returned to the tag office to receive your placard.


Bulloch County businesses may also apply for a Disabled Persons Parking Placard by submitting a copy of the company’s Institutional license and a completed MV-9D form stating that the vehicle is exclusively used in the transport of disabled persons.