Methods of Payment

Payment may be in the form of cash, a Company or Personal Check, Money Order or Certified Funds made payable to: Bulloch County Tax Commissioner. Checks must have name, local address, and bank account number pre-printed on the check. Please record both your home and business phone numbers on the face of the check. We cannot accept starter, counter, third party, payroll or out of town checks.


Insurance lapse fees are payable by Cash or Money Order only.