Title from a Foreign Country


  1. All Overseas Registration Documents
  2. All Shipping Documents including Form HS-7 from the Port master
  3. If vehicle was purchased overseas, a Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin must be provided to register
  4. T-22B Certificate of Inspection
  5. GADL or Out-of-State DL if active duty military
  6. Most current end-of-month LES
  7. Active duty military ID